Basic Pony Tail Party $285:
- Up to 10 children including birthday child. Ages 4 to 12
- Western theme party invitation emailed as a PDF or JPEG for you to print or email to guests.
- Three friendly horses in arena with party wrangler for one hour. (for children only)
- Use of celebration room for one hour. Complete with tables, chairs, clean indoor restrooms, surround sound system for country party music, and party wrangler to assist with kitchen needs.
- Each additional party guest $20
Basic Guided Trail Ride Party for $385:
- Guided Trail ride for total of 5 riders, ages 8 and up. (Group of riders under age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult guest)
- Use of celebration room for one hour. Compete with tables, chairs, clean indoor restrooms, surround sound system for country party music and party wrangler to assist with kitchen needs.
- Western theme party invitation emailed as a PDF or JPEG for you to print or email to quests.
- Each additional guest riding $40
Add Additional Services to the Basic Package:
- Hayride for 30 Min $60
- For Each Additional Horse $40
- Campfire with Skewers. $50
- Bouncy House Delivered and Set-Up (Laura’s Inflatable’s range $200 up to $500)
- Western Boot Party Piñata (candy not included) $30
- Western Theme Cake $45 (10 guests)
- Western Theme Plates, Napkins, Utensils $20 ( for 10 guests)
- Use of Ranch Charcoal Grill $30
Accepted Payment Methods and Additional Information:
- Cash, Check, or Paypal online for Credit Card Purchase
- 50% nonrefundable deposit at time of booking.
- Full payment due 7 days prior to party date.
- We will provide you with a copy of party package agreement to insure all your requests are met.
- All guests taking part in pony rides must have signed consent form from parent or guardian.
Remember our party wranglers work hard; don’t be afraid to show your appreciation with a tip.
Missouri – Warning – Under Missouri law, an equine professional is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities pursuant to the Revised Statutes of Missouri.